Saturday, May 7, 2011

Love Always

For Bioware that is.. I am hooked on both Dragon Age and Mass Effect.. Shame on me.. A few years ago I was hooked on Baldurs Gate..

I don't know what it is that makes these games so fun to play, over and over and over again.
Luckily school is not affected by my (not so sane) love for Bioware.

So far I've managed to get really good grades and at this point I'm studying Administration, Psycology and Spanish.. Loving everything and looking forward to being bilingual. I know, I know, knowing both Swedish and English makes me that allready, but another language won't hurt. Spanish is a good choice I think.

Sooo.. In my free time I'm writing a script, making movies and figuring out how to make and use 3D.. Busy busy, but enjoying every second..

And to you my love.. Call me when you wake up, I miss you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment