Wednesday, May 11, 2011

After alot of playthroughs

I have finally made 4 really good SG's to import to ME3, perhaps I'll make a renegade playthrough as well if I can just find it in me to be a bad ass.

Oh.. Has anyone else had the idea of making a robot in the game with David Spade as a voice actor??? His voice is made for this..
or maybe Eddie Izzard.. Yes yes.. Love him.

Here's my concern, I'm a casual player, really casual... Well, now I hear that the new Normal will be the old Veteran..
Sooo?? Does that make the New Casual more difficult too? 'Cause if it does, I'm dead..


A trip to Canada is taking form in my head.. Have been recommended some nice hotels and it would be great if everything could just work out.. With school and kids and parents.. =)
Won't be able to see lovely Edmonton in the summer, but perhaps November will be just as nice..
Well, just planning right now. Nothing is written in stone..

Aww well, I have to get back to my administration homework, again. =)

See Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment