Sunday, May 15, 2011

Are we forgotten?

I remember when Dragon Age 2 was the hot topic, and interviews were starting to surface. I was so exited to see what they had to say. Finally they started to explain stuff about the game. They explained Normal, Veteran and Nightmare mode in great detail.. It made me feel as though they think us casual players suck..

I love the games, that's why I bought the games, so how come you hate me?? =P
I just don't feel like being challenged.. I play them to get away from the challanges of school and kids and work.. So how about giving out an achievment just for us casual players.. Cause if I'm not mistaken I believe that Nightmare has a lot of separate achievments.

Anyway.. Looking forward to E3 and everything game related.. I am without a doubt a NERD..
But don't get me wrong, this NERDS heart belongs to Bioware.. 4-ever..

Haha... BTW.. Follow me on twitter MY Twitter ....

Seth Green and his lovely wife Clare Grant is getting a shoutout.. Go ZombieApocalypse!!! We're ready..

No comments:

Post a Comment