Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm not funny

Anyone who tells you that is lying.. I am just a person with no social filter at all.. I say what's on my mind and usually it's a load of crap that does not fit in anywhere, leats of all in the situation where I said it..

People do not laugh with me, they laugh at me, which is fine 'cause so do the voices in my head..
I know who I am, I know I'm not the brightest or sexiest or funniest or riches person in the room. If you think there is a but coming, you're wrong..

I am me.. average, silly, cute, little me.. With a nice ass and skills in the kitchen that some people would kill for..
I will not change for anyone, but me... So I'm a nerd.. I rather be single than have to give up time playing my fav videogames.. Well not quite, but you get my point..

I'm on my way to becoming a Pshycologist, I have a nice apartment and my daughter is amazing.. My life as I'm turning 33, is really, really good...
If I wasn't me, I would be wishing I was.. =)

So to all wanting to wish me happy birthday on Sunday.. My phonenr is on facebook or just add me on Twitter and send me a message..

Love you all..
Worship BIOWARE =P

No comments:

Post a Comment