Sunday, February 27, 2011

Love for a family

I am, without a doubt, the black sheep in my family.. If something is capable of being screwed up, I am the woman for the job.. I have put my family through so much crap it's not even funny, but they have always been there for me. So this is my tribute to them. My way of saying thank you.

Let's start with my dad, who's an amazing man. He is the one I call when I just want to hear a calm and collected voice. I never have to listen to him telling me how to live my life. He is always there to lend a hand or just talk to me about nothing at all. He is kind and gentle and anyone should be honoured to call him their friend..

My sister is my rolemodel and a family woman. She lives for her wonderful kids and fiancé. I envy her strenght and the love she has. She is always grateful and alway has a word of encouragement for everyone. But don't get me wrong.. She takes no crap, from anyone.. She is amazingly strong willed and true to herself. She will always be someone I aspire to be like. She has it all and she deserves even more.

My brother is my best friend, don't know how that happened, but it did. He is, in his own way, an oxymoron. (if you don't know what the word means, look it up idiot). He is big and loud and.. and ... fucking awesome.. If my brother was a country, he'd probably be the best country in the world (hehe. Carlsberg humour).. I am at a lack of words when it comes to him. I am just in awe and hope he understands how freaking pround I am of him at this point..

My mom is my hero, in every way. We don't always see eye to eye on things and man, have we had some big fights. But in the end, that doesn't matter. We always listen to eachother (more or less). I know that as long as I live I will never have to worry about my life. I will never have to wonder if I am alone, because as soon as that feeling comes over me, my mom calls.. She knows what I'm feeling every second of every day. Sometimes it freaks me out..but, I do love her with all my heart.

And now to the best part of it all.. My amazing daughter.. She gives me a feeling that is not easily expressed. Have you ever looked into someones eyes and felt like you can do anything. That you could just lift from the ground and fly if you just tried. That is the feeling she gives me. In her eyes I am at my best. in her eyes there is nothing I can't do and I am so lucky that I will be able to spend the rest of my life, in her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment