Saturday, February 26, 2011

Let's give a warm round of applause to..

U.S.A
Suffern, New York
Bryan, Texas
Appelton, Wisconsin
Concord, California

Europe
Entroncamento, Santarem, Portugal
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Hellanmaa, Western Finland, Finland


Since the visitor count has increased from other countries I will try to mix in more english posts in my blog. That way you know it's just a lot of rubbish I'm writing and won't have to spend that extra second to wonder if it's worth using Google Translator..

For you who are new to this site I can give you some quick info on me..

My name is Isabelle, I'm 32 years old (for about 3 more months). I have a 12 year old daughter and am, at this moment, studying to be a psychiatrist.

You can find me on facebook just click Here.

If you decide to keep reading be aware that I might offend and piss you off more than one time, but I might also make you laugh and perhaps even help you...

Soooo??!! Back to business and hope to see you soon..

(any spelling errors are not my fault.. The keyboard is just having a really bad hairday)

No comments:

Post a Comment