Friday, November 12, 2010

Been wondering

What's going on with people. I have a few friends that I depend on. They call or text me almost every day to tell me what they are up to. I don't need to ask them to do so, cause they do it because they care.. It doesn't matter if they're busy or tired, they do it anyway. They don't text me because they are bored or stuck in traffic with no one else to talk to. They do it because they miss me and want to know how I'm doing... I love them for it.. But it pisses me off when someone who claimes to care for me acts like I'm not worth the hassle to text..
This is how it works with my friends; They text me even if I don't ask them to.... If I text them first and ask them what's up, they'll tell me everything about their day. I don't need to ask follow up questions because they give me short anwsers.. They spill their guts after one question.. and I do the same..
But this 'friend' let's me spill my guts, but never tells me anything if I don't ask a specific question regarding that subject..
For example a text conversation;

A: What's up
B: Nothing
A: What have you done today?
B: Worked
A: Ok...  so any plans for tonight?
B: No.
... and so on

With my other friends:
A: What's up
C: Just watching some dull show about cats on tv. Really ugly kitties btw.. Hell of a day at work, but I love it anyway. My boss is awesome.. Later today I'm hanging with Susy's, eat popcorn, play some games. Oh, did I tell you I went out last night and met this wierd girl. Thought about asking her out, but I sobered up.
A: Haha. So you realised she was no good for you.
C: Yeah. I'm way to hot for her.
.... later that same night
C: Susy came over here insted, so lots of beer, going to the pub later on.. To bad you're not in town..

Just for your information.. They're both guys.. Girls do tend to give more information that guys that's why I choose to use two guys as an example..

So.. since I'm not that bright, I figure the first 'friend' really isn't a friend and doesn't want me to be a part of his life.. and the second friend really does care and wants me to know about him and what he's up to..
So why should I even bother with the first one?? I shouldn't!!


On a different note.. Going to London in January.. Probably after the 25:th to make sure I have cash since it's x-mas and birthdays before that..
If I'm not mistaken someone will spend New Year's at a birthday party with his new girlfriend.. Congrats!!
 My New Year's will be spent hugging the living daylight out of Chris (if we manage to coordinate it)..
And before x-mas I have a lot of finals to take.. Not to worried about that, but I really hate math!!


Take Care and I'll update later..

No comments:

Post a Comment