Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's been a while

Been really busy with school and it's paying off.. Have A's and B's in all subjects.. Go me!!! =)
So now I'm in the middle of my Spanish lesson and I am telling you 'Todavía no sé lo que estoy haciendo', but it's getting better.

Going on a date with a really sweet guy next week. It's going to be wonderful. <3 I've missed dating to tell you the truth, but there is a big difference between dating here in Sweden and dating in the States. Swedish guys suck at dating. BUT!!! I don't blame them, it's the feministic bitches that are ruining it for all the rest of us.

First time I dated in the States I had NO idea how it worked.. So I was waiting for the guy to take me home. Hahaha.. He was waiting for me to say I wanted to go home.. So we ended up spending the whole night and part of the morning at IHOP.. Hahaha..
Didn't make the same mistake the second time... =)

Have to get back to my studying.. Will update as soon as I can.. which might be a while, but you'll live.. Right???

No comments:

Post a Comment