Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm hooked on Dragon Age Art...

Found some wonderful and breathtaking art on the web and asked very nicely if I could share them here on my blog.. The artist said yes and I couldn't be happier..
More of her artwork can be found on her page http://louvette.deviantart.com/.

So thanks to Louvette for these..
Swooping is... Bad!
I can not with words express how truly amazing I find these pictures, honestly I don't even know how she does them. =P
The image on the left is of Alistair, our knight in shining armour. In the game he has a strong feeling for right and wrong. The hand over his heart really shows that honourable side I so fell in love with.
If there is a future to be had, I will walk into it gladly at your side



Ah!! Fenris, the elf with moodswings.. But I love him to. The voice actor did an amazing job and I could never make the choice to give him back to the slavers. Just watching that scene on youtube made my heart break.
I've choosen the coloured picture (there is a b&w one too) because the artwork is so precise and it really shows better in colour.



Poor Ser-Pounce-Alot...
This character was my favourite in the Awakening DLC, but I tired of him in DA2. Seriously Anders, could you be anymore mental??
I adore the smile in this one. It looks as though he's planning to blow something up.. Oh wait.... He did!!! =P


Drooling like a maniac over those abs, and let me tell you, she has alot more of these goodies on her side.

I am not, I repeat, NOT an artcritic and I know nothing about how the process in making these works.. If you are curious, visit her page..

No comments:

Post a Comment