Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Says who??

Been trying to figure out a hot and funny topic to keep my blog focused, but I can't say I found anything.. I'm way to messed up..

I got a few things though..

Like wifes not giving their men sex after having kids.. If you don't want to give him what he needs than let him atleast have some fun on the side you bitch.. Seriously.. How come he's supposed to give you what you want and need, if you don't do the same?? If your pussy hurts, use your mouth..

Also, the lack of selfrespect amongst young girls.. How about you grow a pair and stop acting like the guy you're dating is your only reason for living.. Your world won't end if he leaves..


and, of course, Bioware.. FFS, you need someone as bad at playing games as I am to really check out the story in ME3.. Everyone who's played it so far are probably really good at it..
I suck at it..
That way the storyline and the 'easy' version would really be checked for anything that can spoil the mood...
Plus I'll sign a contract saying I can't talk to anyone or show anyone anything that has to do with the game.. Better yet.. I won't even mention that you sent it to me.. (if you do)

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment