Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mass Effect

I'm on my kasillionth playthrough of the ME games.. I honestly think I've never been this hooked on something for a long time (except Origins)..

The game just grows and grows... Something I miss though is something they covered in Dragon Age 2 (figure that).. I miss the romances between squadmates.. In DA2, if you don't romance Fenris he hops in to bed with Isabela...

It would be a nice depth to my friends on the Normandy if they atleast hinted on having a social life with eachother..  Some have been togheter for a couple of years and should atleast play poker on their nights off.. =p

I think ME2 is a very huge game and I love the fact that all the recruiting and loyalty missons are short. Considering they really hammered in as many companions as they could in that game I believe it was a smart move..
I have, if I'm not mistaken, read that they have gone back to ME standards, on that part, in ME3.

I do think that the fans of the series have done a really good job telling Bioware about their feelings regarding the games, good and bad. And I do feel that Bioware have done an awesome job listening to all the suggestions..

There is only one thing that concerns me and that is (as I mentioned) the fact that crappy players like me might be in for a hard game.. I have tried playing the game on Normal and failed completely.. I am a casual player (and even then I get killed a lot) I've read that due to fansuggestions the 'Normal' gameplay will be harder, which causes me to think 'Casual' will also be bumped up to be harder.. If they do so I really hope they add a "Isabelle Mode" for me.. Haha
If they don't I do hope cheating will be possible and easy..

I really hate that I can't cheat in ME2.. Loved that it could be done in ME1..
Don't know why they made it (almost) impossible to cheat in the second game.. Think I need to remind them that not all who play do it for the game, but for the story..
Maybe they can add a feature that makes it possible to cheat after the first playthrough.. That could be a great idea, but probably only for crappy gamers like me..

Well well.. Miss Killed-a-Lot signing out.. Take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment