Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This is so funny

I have (as mentioned before) met the most amazing guys. They took me into their Guild and have taught me everything I need to know about MMO's..
I get Guild invites almost everyday, but I am a loyal and fateful girl and will not leave my men for anyone or anything..
They can handle my craziness and if it were up to me I'd give them a frickin medal for that.. ;-)

So now to the funny part.. Some people, that happen to meet me on the SWTOR forum and/or in the game, have a habit of trolling around until they find me on Facebook and then send me sweet (sometimes) messages..

I have given out my facebook page to some of the members of the guild and have assumed that the rest would just find me through them, but I have NOT given it out beyond that..

So somehow people have taken the time to "hunt" me down on facebook, just to tell me "stuff" I apparently can't know about myself... Like the fact that I have boobs.. Hahaha..

I just want to say thank you.. I would never have noticed..
And also Thank you to the rest of you who pointed out some more, not so obvious, things.

You have to love the fact that I manage to make such a weird impression on people that they spend that amount of time just to tell me what they think of me.. Nothing bad so far, which is nice... I guess I managed to fool them all.. Bwahahahaha

Nawwww... I'm so sticking to my wonderful boys in the Guild.. Love them all so much.. (but some are just a little closer to my heart than others)

Waiting for SWTOR to finish with the updates so I can return to the game.. Even if my boys are sleeping I still want to play.. Right now....

So cheers to
Epic
Koby

Kevin
Brennan
Nick
Chris
Jason
Rob
and I do think there will be a
Keith
joining us on the Republic side, if he hasn't allready..

If you do feel the need to join us and think you can get passed the tough initiation then look us up..

Republic Guild: MK Ultra

Imperial Guild: Too Hoth To Handle

No comments:

Post a Comment