Thursday, June 23, 2011

Life

It's 2:48am and I am still awake. This will be a very random post, since I'm tired as fuck, but not sleepy at all.

First of all.. I'm blessed to have met my soulmate and that will always bring me joy and comfort. He makes me shine and I am a better person for loving him and being loved by him makes me stronger. Heard Javier Colons version of 'Fix You' today and that brought back alot of memories. All good ones.. So now I'm sitting here smiling, feeling happy that I've nothing to worry about.. Ever. Don't you ever forget how much you mean to me, I'm always here for you.. Always. And that's all I have to say about that..

Loving my single life btw.. Haha.. (I said I met my soulmate, not that we were in a relationship.) Anyway.. School is going great, getting really good grades. Go Me!!


I believe what's meant to be is meant to be.. I've gotten to know some really great ppl this last year and also some real douchebags, but life goes on and I am still happy as ever. My life has had up's and downs, but for some reason it doesn't bother me anymore. I will never be more than I let myself be and, as of last year, I am getting out of my way..

I will continue shining as long as I breathe. I am right where I'm supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment